With the support of best doctors & hospital of India, we are providing medical tourism services for Orthopedic Surgery. We have been associated with highly educated & experienced orthopedic surgeons for treating conditions of the musculoskeletal system.
Indian doctors of this field are expert in treating several ortho problems related to sports injuries, degenerative diseases, musculo-skeletal trauma, tumors, infections and congenital disorders. Patients across the world regularly consult us for hand surgery, spine surgery, foot & ankle surgery, knee surgery, total joint reconstruction, orthopedic trauma and many other bonesrelated problems. Further, the professionals we have hired take complete care of patients' family about accommodation, etc.
The common procedures include:
· Knee Joint Replacement
· Hip Joint Replacement
· Hip Resurfacing
· Shoulder Joint Replacement
· Spine Surgeries
· Treatment of Fractures and Dislocation of Joints
· Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
An evaluation with an orthopedic surgeon consists of several components:
· A medical history – Your orthopedic surgeon will gather information about your general health, extent of pain and ability to function
· X-Rays – These will help assess the extent of damange and / or deformity of the underlying bone
· Other investigations – Blood tests, CT Scan, MRI, Bone Scan are some additional investigations that may be required to determine the modality of management required
Choose the right medical tourism consultant for Dania Medical tourism agency in Delhi, India, providing best medical travel services to many countries like USA, Europe, Middle East, Latin America, UK, Africa, SAARC Countries, etc. we offering top hospital and specialist doctors for the relevant patients.